Sunday, July 15, 2012

Michelle Honeycutt's introduction to my readers!


Hello, and thank you for stopping by my blog!  I’m Michelle Honeycutt, an Indianapolis and surrounding area real estate salesperson. I have been in the real estate business since 1999.  I have worked as  a Realtor, loan officer and new home salesperson for a Builder.  My blog is dedicated to sharing topics with you to help in your new home buying and selling process.   My rule as your agent is;  if I wouldn’t buy it for myself or a family member, I wouldn’t want my client to purchase it either.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get good deals/value for mine and others dollars!  A little personal history, I have a blended family of his, mine and ours kids from 24 to 4 years old (7 total!) I was born in Muncie, Indiana and grew up on the west side of Indianapolis.  My husband and I re-located to Florida for a delightful few years and have recently moved back to be near family, and my Mom said it was time to come home! J   If you are thinking of an upcoming real-estate transaction in your future please call me at 317-694-9745, I would be honored to assist you!   I hope you find my blogging helpful and wish you the very best in your search for your new home/investment! 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can be a guest poster on my blog sometime :) Buying a house is usually a person's largest purchase they'll ever make. (Laura)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to! Let me know what topic you would like addressed! Thanks :)

      Delete